Infra Solution Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
- 15 Nov 18
Infra Solution Architect
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for Support Manager
• Infrastructure solution architecture.
• Infrastructure design and delivery lifecycle
• Communication & Collaboration - with ability to lead and influence direction and strategy of technology organization.
• Infrastructure Design & Operational Support/Handover
• Ability to write technology proposals and business recommendations would be considered an advantage.
The Infrastructure Solution Architect's key responsibilities are:
• Is the design authority for related Infrastructure technology domain.
• Acts as a "Relationship Manager" to an Applications and Solutions Delivery business line for all Infrastructure Solution Design requests.
• Value-add to various technology streams by timely and proper engagement and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Engages with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction.
• Evaluates and implement new technologies in line with bank strategy.
• Documents and publishes standards and procedures.
• Keeps current with new technical developments for potential use as solutions to requirements
• Works with security and compliance teams to ensure solutions conform to bank and industry standards.
• Delivers high quality engineering solutions for the bank business needs
• Provides consultancy and advisory services to the business, systems development and technology production services for system integration, product evaluation, projects, new business engagements (i.e. acquisitions, integrations, new premises, major projects)
• Identifies and recommends new technology that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost
• Recommends appropriate level of instrumentation and thresholds set to facilitate monitoring.
• Undertakes continuous improvement for the current Infrastructure
Proposition - A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...