Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager, Investment Bank
- Other Benefits
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page Malaysia
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
We are representing an opportunity to develop and enhance a career by joining an internationally recognised brand in banking as part of their regional audit team. The successful applicant is required to have experience relating to investment & treasury banking and who is able to work in a fast-paced, complex set up with ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders on a regional basis.
Our client is an international financial institution that is one of the largest financial institution in the world by market capitalisation. Boasting an international presence around the world, they are looking for audit candidates who have experience auditing investment & treasury banks.
- Drive all aspects of audit execution, including audit planning, testing, control evaluation, work paper documentation and verification of action plan closure.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders on a regional basis, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value.
- Identify & assess the relevant business risks to the financial institution with a specific focus on treasury services.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations to the management on audit findings and recommendations as well as adding value via recommendations for improvements.
- Provide leadership, coaching and personal development support to reporting staff and audit engagement team members.
- When acting as audit engagement Lead/Manager, to provide appropriate detailed review and supervision to deliver quality results which meet each assigned audit engagement's objectives.
- Suitable candidates must possess an undergraduate degree in finance, economics, business, or any other relevant undergraduate degrees.
- Professional qualifications such as CIA, ACCA, CPA, ICAEW and other relevant qualifications are an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and report writing in English is a must. Ability to communicate with various stakeholders is of the utmost importance.
- Candidate must be able to travel within the region.
- Exposure within the Asia Pacific region with opportunity to travel.
- Excellent branding with opportunity to significantly enhance one's career.
- Competitive remuneration & benefits from an international financial institution.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matthew Chang on +603 2302 4079.