- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 23 Mär 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be supporting and maintaining the BAU MIS. He / She will work in COBAM Performance Management team in terms of delivering the BAU MIS reports delivery to various stake holders.
Before the contract ends, he / she should ensure that business and technical knowledge has been transferred to the teams with proper documentation in place. This is a 6-month role but will be absorbed in BAU funding.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing MIS reports in excel and Tableau.
- Perform BIA for projects
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy maintenance
- Provide recommendation to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generate both period and ad-hoc reports as required
- Understand stakeholders concerns/issues and provide appropriate technical solutions
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring stakeholders issues
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Create / enhance operational procedure documents
§ COBAM Performance Improvement Team
§ Technology / database team
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
§ Minimum 3 years experience in a Business / MIS / BAU analyst role
§ Strong academic record: Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related field from a well-recognized institution
§ Advanced to expert level skills in MS Excel with strong understanding of macros
§ Sound knowledge with SQL queries and relational databases
§ Familiar knowledge on the MS Access is and added advantage
§ Ability to manage multiple work streams, including working across different departments, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
§ Strong communication and presentation skills to varying levels of management
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.