Manager, SEA Talent
Manager, SEA Talent What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do Responsibilities:
Your role as a leader
- Program Design and Development: Leverage quantitative / qualitative data and trends to support the design and development of regional talent programs aligned to SEA Talent Strategy.
- Program Implementation: Work closely with Practice Office HR/Talent and business leaders to execute the planned talent programs.
- Change Management: Identify, plan and drive change management efforts at SEA level to drive adoption of new talent programs
- Program communication: Collaborate with SEA C&M team to develop appropriate programs engagement communications & key messaging materials for internal and external audiences.
- Program measurement: Track, evaluate, and report on milestone progress towards planned program objectives and SEA Talent strategic priorities.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Support the implementation of planned Diversity & Inclusion initiatives aligned to the global commitment of Deloitte.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years HR generalist experience, preferably focusing on talent management and / or employee engagement in well-established or multinational organizations
- Good knowledge and understanding of talent practices in SEA
- Excellent English proficiency
- Strong influencing skills and able to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Conceptual thinking ability and pragmatic in execution
- Analytical with high attention to detail
- Agile, resourceful and is solution focused
- Strong Microsoft applications skills, which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other web-based applications.