- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Key Deliverables Impacting Revenue
• Expense management within Division via checking and validating expense claims.
• Expense management through identifying/maximizing cost cutting opportunities (review and improve procurement process).
• Manages the divisional budgeting process and financial related matters including basic financial management and OPEX.
Key Deliverables Impacting Smooth Operations
• Prepare and maintain record of reimbursement claims and ensure internal compliance to terms and employment.
• Project management coordination tracking, ensure project progress prior to deadlines.
• Review inflow of document/correspondence to ensure proper process/workflow has been met prior to the MD/Head of Division's sign-off.
• Prepare presentation materials for QSBMs, Monthly Management Committee meetings, Board of Director meetings and other ad-hoc meetings.
• Coordinate regulatory requests as and when required.
• Compilation and analysis of periodic / ad-hoc reports on division/bank's performance and business projections.
• Marketing support e.g. plans and coordinates the division's overall marketing initiative.
Key Deliverables Impacting People
• direct customer interaction on business transaction, enquiries and complaints channeled to MD on daily basis;
• Provide confidential liaison with HR on employee related matters.
• Coordinate the BIP process for the division on behalf of the MD/Head of Division;
• Organise monthly management meetings. Ensure accurate minutes are taken and disseminated to the relevant parties within stipulated timelines.
• Phone calls (inbound and outbound) management.
• Scheduling of appointments, travel arrangement, logistics and maintain calendar of activities.
• General upkeep of the office in terms of security access, office maintenance, meeting room facilities and to ensure office equipment is in workable condition at all times.
• Update fixed asset listing and maintains proper filing system in the office.
• Coordinate and manage office space planning.
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field
• Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment