Premier Banking - Banca Sales Advisor (Central)
- Plan, organize, participate and execute Bancassurance event and sales activities in line with the Premier Banking (PB) business direction and other sales initiatives
- Manage and support a team of Premier Relationship Managers in promoting various type of Bancassurance products offered by Great Eastern Life Malaysia to PB customers.
- Ensure the fulfillment and achievement of assigned target by the Bank in driving Bancassurance products.
- Work closely with high-performing teams to address customers' financial needs.
- Provide one-stop financial advisory solutions at the bank branches through Bancassurance services and products, such as retirement planning, savings and financial protection.
- Work closely with the branch leaders and Premier Relationship Managers to achieve business financial goals.
- Actively engage PB customers with Premier Relationship Managers to deepen banking relationship.
- Ensure service excellence by providing excellent customer experience at all contact points with our PB customers, via 3 distinctive service elements i.e. cared for, Excellent and enhanced value.
- Build sustainable relationship with PB customers by timely follow-ups and anticipate customers' needs well in advance.
- To be proactive in engaging PB customers with Premier Relationship Managers to achieve a growing customer satisfaction in line with aim to improving over customer engagement score on a consistent manner.
- Coach and handhold the team in performing needs base selling in understanding customer's financial goals and to propose suitable product in fulfilling their life goals.
- To adhere diligently on all documentary and processes procedures and requirement.
- To ensure no lapses in control requirement and submit reports, both statutory and regulatory on a timely manner.
- To ensure zero defect in Banca submission.
- Strictly no mis-selling elements.
- Have a degree in any discipline.
- Have a strong passion for Insurance particularly in Bancassurance, Banking and Wealth Management.
- Are results-oriented yet patient enough to establish strong customer relationships.
- Able to work independently and self-driven.
- Are effectively bilingual with strong communication skills
- Priority is given to those with Insurance licenses and related accredited certifications.
- Priority is given to those with 3 - 5 years experience in Bancassurance sales and Premier Banking related.
- Possess a valid driving license & own transport.