Relationship Manager, Central
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description
This position is responsible to expand the presence of the company within the industry and achieve the sales assigned. Responsibilities:
- Drive and achieve assigned annual sales key performance indicators
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices
- Create strategies and work with clients to boost their brand
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
- Degree/Diploma from a reputable University.
- At least 5 years of working experience within the function of Sales within the financial services industry.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of June 30, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.9 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.