- Verify and review information as per policy and guidelines.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Gather information via outbound calls to businesses within Japan.
- Work with high profile tech/ evolving AI
- Native level Japanese/Korean proficiency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy (great attention to detail / content review)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent timekeeping
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the team.
- Experience in data analysis and reports (not mandatory)
- Have an extensive exposure to customer service (not mandatory)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.