Senior Risk Controller
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Monitor controls in processes and operations by executing control sample tests, monitoring key control indicators and running daily controls check.
- Identify, report and escalate failures in processes and material breaches to controls.
- Follow up on the completion of the remediation plans of identified gaps and weaknesses of processes and controls arising from CST/KCI monitoring and other internal/external reviews.
- Bachelor graduate preferably in Banking, Finance, Commerce or Management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications specially in Excel
- 3 or more years of experience in the operational risk management of banking operations preferably in financial markets business
- Strong verbal and written articulation skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to foster positive relationships with all stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open cooperative environment
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.