Senior Technical Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Experian Singapore
- 23 Mär 19
Senior Technical Analyst
- Configure technical environment and coding for Experian Decision Analytics (EDA) software projects.
- Write and execute test scripts based on test strategy defined by Consultant.
- Responsible for the execution of internal technical tests, the follow up of issues, and providing resolutions during SIT and UAT.
- Provide technical customization, using EDA standard components (Java, groovy, PL/SQL, XSL) under guidelines.
- Execute EDA product installation following guidelines including preparation of environment for demo and testing.
- Identify basic technical risks and escalates to superior.
- Assist with the timely and complete handover of the project to the Support team following go-live.
- Responsible for Quality of Technical Build.
2. Technical Support
- Assure issues are logged on corporate tools, JIRA.
- Provide investigation on the logged issues.
- Provide resolution for basic issues respecting SLA's. Provide details to superior for complex issues.
- Support DB Performance improvement initiatives.
- Support Performance Testing activities from a technical standpoint.
- Able to participate in benchmarking activities.
3. Project Delivery
- Plan, organise and complete own workload to meet project commitments within agreed schedules.
- Follow EDA documented procedures, including creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Complete allocated tasks to schedule - proactively identify potential risks in achieving personal timescales and reports appropriately.
- Maintain accurate time sheet management, logging time to projects effectively.
- Provide status reports to Project Manager when required.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric and/or IT content.
- A minimum of 2 years of software development experience.
- 2 Years' experience in Java technologies (and related).
- Knowledge of OS platform (Windows Server, Redhat Linux) and at least one DB platform (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Experience of software solution design and configuration.
- Experience of delivering several complex technical solutions across one or more industry vertical.
- Knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Web sphere, UNIX, Windows, Java, SOA, Web services, J2EE, MQ, Scripting languages).TCP/IP Communications; XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development, Crystal reporting, Jasper reports, familiarity with RDBMS concepts and queries
- Experience in Big Data technologies e.g Hadoop is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication/presentation skills. Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel.