Service Management Lead
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 23 Feb 19
Service Management Lead
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Monitor and manage Open Items, including tracking in the appropriate tool, prioritization, escalation and drive to resolution
- Track and manage SSC level program issues, risks and their mitigations or resolutions
- Jointly develop and produce the balanced scorecard
- Gather and distribute the reports and key performance metrics according to the agreed frequency.
- Track business value delivered by the program
- Manage master schedule of Continuous Improvement initiatives and service enhancement projects
- Provide leadership to other service management functions
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Have experience managing small team of 4-5 subordinates
- Good analytical skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment - Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture's Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture's project with the client ("Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."