Service Management Specialist (China Support)
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 22 Feb 19
Service Management Specialist (China Support)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Implement and drive the processes and associated roles and responsibilities for:
- Change Management: Facilitate Change Management process for changes owned by Accenture teams
- Incident Management: Escalate issues, create outage notifications, convene and manage incident bridges, provide regular update based on incident severity, facilitate Root Cause Analysis process, create problem management records for unresolved / chronic incidents
- Problem Management: Initiate and manage problem management process, create trend reporting of ticket data used to identify sources of repeating issues/ incidents, create project proposals to address problem root cause analysis
- Resource Supply / Demand management : Facilitate demand management process, logging resource needs from Pipeline projects, matching demand against supply and facilitating conflict resolution process in the event demand is unable to be met on desired timelines.
- Service Introduction: Manage service introduction process for new capabilities transitioned to Accenture through client project/enhancement activity.
- Business Continuity Management: Maintain Accenture Business Continuity plans in support of client BCP requirements
- Service Reporting: Facilitate generation and review of contractual service management reports required by Accenture and client leadership
- SLA Management: Facilitate SLA governance process including reporting and tracking of SLA performance, escalation in the event of potential SLA misses, and RCA analysis and remediation in the event of missed SLAs.
- Continuous Improvement : Tracking and managing CIP's till the closure
- Capacity and Availability Management: Provide accurate Capacity and Availability reports for each category of the services to management and client
- Configuration Management: Need to work along with the support teams to ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) information is maintained and is accurate.
- Maintain a strong industry knowledge of standards and methodologies for Service Management - ITIL etc
- Perform adhoc analysis of change/incident/problem data for management information as required.
- Identify operational/process issues and suggest potential solutions.
- Undertake project activities, as directed, associated with the implementation of new clients and services.
- Act as incident manager on major incidents during office hours
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure that all operational duties are delivered.
- Staff management including time reporting; 1-2-1's; objectives and training plans.
- Ensure that functional knowledge is shared among team members to provide cover.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve team productivity and reduce costs.
- ITIL Certified
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Deep experience in Infrastructure and/or Application support.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Incident, Problem, change management
- Configuration & Release Management, availability management & capacity management
- Outstanding ability to analyze problems, propose solution options structure solution plans.
- Good Client interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate effectively over conf calls
- Supervisory experience
- Project Management experience
- Service Implementation experience
- Service Transition Experience
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment - Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture's Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture's project with the client ("Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."