- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 24 Apr 19
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Change review
- Change support
- BAU clarifications
- Outage communication to the stakeholder
- FSD & BRD analysis
- Risk item resolution
- Managing the critical situation in BAU/ during project releases
- L3 impact analysis and get the fix from development teams
- At least 6 - 10 years of experience in production support & development environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to interact and communicate well with users & business.
- Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on Java architecture/framework such as Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, CXF, Castor, etc.
- Experience in SQL, DB2, Oracle DB objects/design such as Stored Procedure, View, Trigger, etc.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.