The Design Research practice at Accenture Interactive ensures that everything we deliver is grounded in a deep and contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
The Design Researcher works with project leadership and other team fellows in defining the research track of work; assists with clearly articulating research objectives and approaches; supports the team in executing and analyzing primary research; and develops research materials and key deliverables. As a team, we:
As a Design Researcher, you:
- Develop ways to conduct effective primary research.
- Define the insights and frameworks that keep people at the heart of design solutions.
- Map possible ways forward with a strong "why-does-this-matter-to-customers"
- Represent Design Research in our teams which often include clients.
Working together, we will:
- Ensure the work is grounded in a deep and contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
- Support and help lead design research activities including research planning, fieldwork execution, analysis, synthesis, research story, and deliverables.
- Define design research plans based on relevant research and business objectives.
- Support and help lead design research activities at the project level.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in pitch efforts and client meetings.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people's lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
This is your opportunity to be part of our team and contribute to creating positive impact for our clients and the world through a powerful empathetic lens of the people we serve. Qualifications Set yourself apart:
- Experience conceptualizing and managing design research from start to finish.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of design research: recruiting processes; scheduling and logistics; protocol development; interviewing and moderating; analysis and framework development; video compilations; research deliverables.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and video editing software.
- Familiarity with online research tools is a plus.
- Relevant experience including design research experience and participating in all aspects of design research (planning, executing, analysis, synthesis, deliverable creation).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Design Research.