VP, Branch Experience Delivery
- To handle wealth platform transformation and work with various stakeholders on the overall requirements and ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
- To review current operating model and processes, conduct analysis and evaluation, provide recommendations on target operating model and process changes, and ensure completeness of process reviews and documentation
- To drive change management initiatives, manage communication and people readiness across the distribution network and various stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
- Preferably with minimum 8 years working experience from Financial Institutions. Priority will be given to those who possess knowledge and experience on the wealth products suites; exposure in handling premier segment business of private banking is an added advantage
- Understands the Bank's processes (from product onboarding, application, execution and delivery) and operational processes
- Possess exposure in handling projects
- Analytical and possess good communication skills