About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multigrained services.
- Responsible to lead the development and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. Delegate tasks and set deadlines and oversee day-to-day operation.
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Java (1.8), Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Mule ESB, Elasticsearch, JPA /Hibernate, MongoDB, Hazelcast, Kafka, Oracle (PL /SQL), REST APIs, JSON /YML, Confluence/Jira /Bitbucket or Git, CI / CD (Maven, Git, Jenkins),
- Eclipse or Intelij IDEA, and Agile development and must have played Scrum Master role.
- Familiarity with managing both legacy and microservice architectures.
- Java 10, Go, Spring Batch, Cloud, Netflix Stack (ribbon, eureka, hystrix), Mule APIKIT/ Kong API Gateway, ELK stack (Kibana, filebeat, logstash), Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, Postrges SQL, MySQL, CQRS, Reactive APIs, XML, smile, cbor, Gradle, Ansible, Spring STS, Anypoint Studio, Junit, Sonar, Robo3t, SQL Developer/ SQL IDE)
- Experience in event driven architectures (CQRS and SAGA patterns).
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.