Junior Project Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Monthly Program/Project Status Reporting
- Request PgM/PM to prepare the monthly status report on time. Chase up with PgM/PM for any missing monthly reporting.
- Publish the Program/Project dashboard for Trade Portfolio to show the key status of each program/project, and follow up with PgM/PM to give all necessary explanation to project with Amber and Red status.
- Monitor Clarity exceptions and ensure timely closure of all exceptions
- Ensure accuracy of financial forecast and actual spend is in line with approved project spend
- Keep track of PgM/PM to ensure the preparation of monthly forecast to sharepoint with standard template.
- Work with Trade PgM/PM to forecast the project spent in Clarity (manday or non-manday) on a monthly basis with less than 10% deviation between actual and forecast in the current month (except re-charged by other teams). Staring from April17 month begin, the deviation should be less than 5%.
- Update the PgM/PM's standard forecast template with the actual cost (Manday for each team and non-MD) for the current month.
- Update the Manday / non-manday forecast to Clarity project accurately in a timely manner. For any adjustment against the forecast done by the PgM/PM, should inform and agree with the PgM/PM.
- To perform resource soft / hard booking on request of PgM/PM
- Work with Clarity team to update / fix the Clarity information on request by project managers, e.g. update of static information, project closure.
- Update to Clarity with information as requested by PgM/PM
Invoice Process, Accrual processing and Recharge
- Ensure all the approved PED and ITO Template and SOW should be maintained in the Sharepoint. Followup with project managers for any missing items.
- The budget and Actual YTD utilization for current year summary should be maintained in the Trade Overall Summary in Sharepoint with up to date information. Followup with project managers for any missing items in the Trade overall summary.
- Settlement of invoices against projects
- Keep track of outstanding invoices for settlement
- Work with PgM/PM to accrual pending amount on a monthly basis
- Settlement of accrual when the related recharge hit the project
- Provide summary of accrual on a monthly basis, by each project. Give details / summary on the aging of the accrual.
PDR / LCC Tracking
- Ensure the resources (include Trade, GTM, Global Test team, DBA and interface resources) to charge to the projects. No missing timesheet for Trade / GTM / Global test team.
- Publish the summary of recharge statistics from Jan up to current month on a monthly basis
- Ensure to have access to all Trade PDRs
- Assist the PgM/PM to upload document to the related PDR and update the LCC record accordingly.
- Keep track of any missing deliverables for each project and follow up with PgM/PM.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.