BPO Service Delivery Manager
Social media experience, Online Video Sharing experience, Internal controls, Business process efficiency, project management, Quality improvement - These are some of the qualities and areas of interest we are looking for in our prospective Delivery Manager's.
As a Fortune Fast Company and a Top Employer in Europe we are looking for a world class Delivery Manager working for our client, the words best loved video-sharing website.
Projects where Cognizant would position the Manager's, will allow them to develop as a specialist decision maker on topics that will be very pertinent global issues around social values, free speech and health and safety.
The Service Delivery Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities. Get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues opportunities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and/or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries from engineers through to senior managers
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Looking out for client long term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- Mapping clients' requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing processes in line with pre-set guidelines.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Generating MIS reports & dashboards with a view to appraise management of the process operations and assist in critical decision-making process.
- Conducting Governance checkpoints and status meetings.
- Creating awareness on driving projects, process improvement strategy & methodology and ensuring maximum operational efficiency.
- Administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establishing process controls to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are consistently met.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of Team management/supervisory experience
- 5 years of Client Management in an Operations Delivery environment
- 2 years of process improvement experience
- Six sigma or lean certification
- SQL, Excel, and/or similar data analysis experience
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to go the extra mile for self and with team
- Resourcefulness and creative thinking
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive (docs, spreadsheets, drawings)
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
- Neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
- Must have some inclination/ viewpoint towards any/some of the following :
- Social media marketing
- Online Video Content
- Business process efficiency
- Project management,
- Quality Improvement & Continuous improvement concepts