Quality Analyst (SME) with English and Korean Speaking
Quality Analyst (SME) Location: Kuala Lumpur Day to Day Responsibilities
- Works closely with SDMs/Quality Assurance Leaders to aggregate, prioritize, and report top issues impacting decision accuracy for its market and workflow
- As new Content Policies are developed and prototyped, provides details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team's current work.
- Delivers "on-spot" training to auditors on new or changing Content Policies as well as "refresher" trainings on existing Content Policy
- Audit's decision accuracy and actively reviews decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies
- Manages investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect.
- Mentors' agents on the use of quality tools and systems.
- Develops process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of quality tools
- Additional Language (Korean)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience (corporate, BPO or contact centre CS)
- Minimum 1 year of experience within an audit or quality environment performing quality control and quality analysis
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows, such as updates in policies and guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Able to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently
- Understanding of business processes and improvement methods.
- Understanding of departmental policies and procedures