- Mexiko-Stadt, Distrito Federal, Mexiko
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 16 Feb 18
Assistant Director for Investments, Mexico City, Mexico
Reference: 6104 /14G
Are you ready to take a career step you will never regret? Consider a newly created role for an Assistant Director for investments with a premier Latin American real estate fund. This is the ideal role for a driven, high potential individual. The position is based in Mexico City
Our client—a premier international real estate fund—seeks an Assistant Director for Investments to further its expansion in the residential, commercial and mixed use segments throughout Mexico. You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the development and expansion of its portfolio. Our client seeks a high potential individual with impeccable financial & analytical skills and the ability to manage and deepen relationships with key players in the market, investors and partners. The position is based in Mexico City.
- Analyze and source potential deals and transactions
- Actively participate in transactions from start to finish; including financial modeling, power point presentations, due diligence and closings
- Cultivate and manage close relationships with external stakeholders, including investors, developers and partners.
- Work closely with senior management in Mexico, the US and other offices in Latin America.
- Impeccable financial, analytical and modelling skills with solid deal structuring experience
- Well connected in the marketplace with the ability to identify and source new investment opportunities
- Prior work experience in the real estate or private equity sectors
- Superior communication skills, one who can foster relationships at all management levels and with external stakeholders
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English
Recruiters Reference: 6104 /14G