We are looking to hire a Senior Consultant to join our Insurance Consulting and Technology (ICT) team in the Benelux. The Business
WTW is a global advisory, broking and solutions company. Our smart, talented and collaborative teams work together across a breadth of functions to influence almost every aspect of our clients' businesses.
The ICT business within WTW focuses on supporting insurance clients across life, non-life and health insurances. We work together with our clients on key strategic projects including capital management and M&A, on financial reporting and review, on improving their operations with more efficient processes and operating models, and on improving competitive position using our technology for better products, pricing, claim handling and underwriting.
Innovation and technology are key. The ICT business has a strong focus on developing and implementing market-leading and future-proof technology solutions, such as ResQ, Igloo, Radar, RiskAgilityFM, RiskAgilityEC and Unify and on bringing innovations to our clients. The Role
As a Senior Consultant at ICT, you will work beside some of the insurance industry's top thought leaders designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to challenges faced by insurers from the Benelux and across the globe.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build on your technical and overall industry knowledge. The role is suited to a well-rounded candidate comfortable with managing a range of responsibilities, as set out below:
- Work with talented colleagues, our local and international subject matter experts, and our clients; on a broad range of topics;
- Lead or contribute to the development of our intellectual capital, including plans for taking this to market;
- Identify opportunities to create value for our clients and enhance revenues for WTW through innovative thinking;
- Be thorough in understanding requirements, planning and delivery of an assignment. This will include developing quantitative results, analyzing to extract insights and value, creating clear deliverables;
- Enjoy working with technology and modelling and gaining understanding of our solutions;
- Expand your network and have client interactions to bring value to our clients with the best that WTW has to offer.
What we offer
- University degree in Actuarial Science, Econometrics, (Applied) Mathematics, or another analytical study;
- Work experience in the insurance industry for over five years, e.g. at an insurer or consultant;
- Experience with quantitative problem solving and/or modelling. Programming skills and pricing experience are a pre;
- Experience with managing projects or recurring activities, and guiding others;
- The ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences from a variety of backgrounds;
- A good command of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and ability to effectively work as part of a team;
- Strong desire to deliver high-quality results and create value to colleagues and clients.
- An attractive salary package;
- A great work environment within a dynamic and talented team;
- The ability to develop your expertise, competencies and professional stature, while the company invests in the tools and opportunities that allow for continual development;
- Flexible and supportive working styles, like hybrid working. Ask your recruiter to learn more about the possibilities;
- A diverse, global work environment where we believe that diverse teams make better decisions, are more creative and are better at solving complex problems;
- A supportive workplace that celebrates differences, fosters an inclusive culture and operates with openness and honesty.
When you get one of us, you get all of us. We help each other succeed and create more value working together. Your vision. Our focus.
Join us and experience an award-winning culture. Location
The role will be based out of Amstelveen, or alternatively Brussels, primarily serving the Benelux market. This is a client-facing role. Interested?
If you see yourself in the above and would like to be part of a dynamic and international setting, WTW might just be the right choice for you!
Apply now via our career page with your CV and motivational letter. WTW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.