Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
DEGIRO is an online pan-European securities broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. Founded in 2008 to serve institutional investors, and headquartered in Amsterdam, DEGIRO launched its retail trading platform in 2013. DEGIRO is now active across 18 countries and is the fastest growing broker in Europe. DEGIRO processes €30 billion worth of transactions per year and expect to have €3 billion in Assets under Administration by the end of the year.
- Install, support, upgrade, and maintain Windows, Linux and MAC workstations.
- Manage desktops/applications of users on Windows, Linux and MAC
- Make use of software tools, technologies and industry practices that will benefit our company
- Setup, maintain and extend our office networks, e.g. LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN.
- Develop and maintain documentation on infrastructure, software, systems, and disaster recovery methodology
- Follow and develop procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems
- HBO, Bachelors or Master’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Working or internship experience with system administration support for software
- Experience with Windows operating systems (Windows 7,10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016)
- Systems/application administrator experience with Windows
- Some knowledge of Linux and MAC OS would be considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP networking, and DNS
- Knowledge of Atlassian stack software, e.g. JIRA (projects, workflows, permissions), Confluence would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Voys VoIP system would be a plus.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- A team player: able to contribute to a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and a non-technical level
- Fluent in English
- Install and troubleshoot Windows 7, Windows 10 workstations (OS, software, antivirus, etc.)
- Create and configure user accounts on the company tools.
- Prepare the workplace for the new employees (Install PC, phone, network cables)
- IT support for internal users (troubleshooting, install printers, configure email accounts, replace PC components, etc. )
- Order IT materials – (workstations, phones, software, spare parts, etc).
What we offer
- An awesome role within a fast growing International company in Amsterdam (Rembrandt tower) with flat organizational structure;
- Competitive salary with yearly performance-based bonus & pension arrangements;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- Opportunity to expand yourself professionally and individually;
- Full time position (remote work is not possible);
- Challenging tasks that require creative solutions;
- Working with the cutting-edge technologies;
- Free Dutch lessons;
- Relevant education;
- Relocation package.