Low-Latency C++ Developer - Amsterdam
Not your standard financial services provider, this firm prides itself on its flat hierarchy, avoiding bureaucracy whilst rewarding people on merit and excellence. Specialists within electronic market-making in FX, equity, fixed income and commodity markets, they have one of the best names in the industry.
Based in London, Sydney & Amsterdam, they are looking to expand their low-latency team with a developer well-versed in modern C++ (C++11 onwards). They design, build and maintain the entire software stack and everything they build is used in-house, trading over $175 billion of assets every day. Employee turnover is below 5% / ten digit amount of equity capital.
***Interviews will be remote; ideally start dates will be in-house, but they're flexible.*** Requirements
- Strong knowledge of C++11 onwards (they have a completely post-2011 codebase)
- Sound understanding of what happens inside a computer when your code is running, e.g. caching, paging & system calls, how these work and why. (Knowledge of execution pipeline in a modern CPU is a bonus.)
- Good proficiency in mathematics, especially being comfortable with calculus and matrices (as much of the work involves designing and implementing numerical algorithms)
- Familiarity with common algorithms and data structures and their performance trade-offs
- Financial experience is NOT required
- Practical experience designing and implementing complex software systems is a plus.
- Experience with Linux and/or Python is a plus, but by no means a necessity.
- Significant compensation package - you are making a direct impact on the PnL
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Collaborative and friendly environment with highly engaged colleagues
- Culture of trust, innovation and scientific rigour
up to €200k + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you, or you would like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin
up to €200k + bonus