Head of Global Transformation & Change Finance
- Den Helder, Nord-Holland, Niederlande
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Head of Global Transformation & Change Finance
Team up with ING, the World's Best Bank in 2017 and a leading international bank at the forefront of technology innovation and digitalization within the industry. Change, renewal and transformation has been our DNA with one single goal to deliver the best customer experience. Finance is about supporting that change process and innovative culture, accomplished by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, commitment to excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
Who are we looking for
Are you the person who can lead a Finance Transformation and Change Advice Team with impact at a C-Suite level? We are looking for an highly effective, skilled, passionate and hands-on finance manager to lead a newly established team that oversees the bank- wide global transformation and change portfolio from a financial perspective. You will operate as a Finance leader in the strategic transformation domain of the Bank with key stakeholders involving all the lines of businesses across the bank. Your impact and exposure will be global to countries and multiple domains and a diverse stakeholders base, which requires ability to communicate and connect at various levels within a global organization..
Your responsibilities in this impactful position are very diverse :
- Building and leading a highly engaged and performing team
- Control, oversight and strategic advice of the bank strategic transformation program portfolio,
- Setting a robust framework for Financial management of transformation and change including a benefit realization management and reporting process
- Validation of business cases and advice on the portfolio performance to facilitate decision making
- Providing insights and advice on optimal utilization of the annual change budgets
- Developing guidelines, standards and policy on uniform definition of and process to track and monitor change across the organization
- Building community within finance on change control and advice (close liaison with MA teams from business units)
- Support and advise on the investment decision for new business case proposals
Knowledge & Experience
To be successful in this position we are looking for an analytical and operational finance manager who has managed complex transaction executions and/or change from a business, portfolio management and financial perspective. You have a proven business and finance track record in highly impactful transaction or strategic change environment.
You will benefit from experience in having led successful teams operating in a diverse stakeholder base. Proven experience in a (corporate) finance decision-making role within a global (preferably tech) organization where investments in impactful change programs are common will be a strong differentiator.
Having the right behavior and attitude is as important as having the knowledge and experience. You have a relentless drive for providing insights in the technology, operations and transformation domain leading to creating operational efficiency and shareholder value.
- You have a flexible mindset and ability to interchangeably deep dive and step back to take a helicopter perspective on issues;
- You have the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple message directed to facilitate decision making at C-suite level;
- You are able to combine being a financial controller and yet a strategic adviser on the change and transformation initiatives for the board;
- You are organized, structured and can take on board a considerable amount of workload to be performed in high time-pressured circumstances
- You are innovative, think in solutions and always one step ahead;
- You adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm
Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration
What we offer
An impactful career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally to the next level to closer to your dreams.
A salary that matches your ambitions, plus a 13th month.
If the above appeals to you we look forward to receiving your CV and strong motivation.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Kim Cornelissen on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.com/careers.