Lead Enterprise Architect - IT Infra & Cloud - Norway - (d/f/m)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect - IT Infra & Cloud - Norway - (d/f/m)
Location: Norway The Opportunity
Cognizant is looking for highly motivated individuals to join the Cloud & Infrastructure team. Cognizant's Cloud team provide industry-proven Systems and Technology advice to define, transform and operate outcome-based Cloud solutions enabling client's digital transformation.
Role entails leading assessment of the customer's current business goals and challenges, technology operations estate, existing capabilities and planned IT investments and lead the planning and prioritization of strategic IT initiatives with customer sponsorship.
The individual should have proven ability to lead the design and engage in the build and implementation of complex solutions and services, and have experience across the technology domains of Cloud, Infrastructure, Applications, Security and Data - with experience & exposure to multiple technologies, tools, best practices, estimation techniques and IT processes.
Under IT sponsorship, develop relationships with key customer IT and business executives and helps customers translate business needs into actionable IT transformation strategy Your Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for advising enterprise customers on large Cloud transformation across System & Technology areas including Applications, Infrastructure, Security, Integration and associated services
- Lead assessments or definition projects across key CIO areas of IT Simplification, IT Modernisation and Security
- Envision and architect new innovative solutions on/across cloud platforms like Amazon AWS/Google Cloud Platform / Windows Azure and other private/public IaaS/PaaS platforms.
- Be part of Business Development team focused on helping to drive Cloud business development and Pre-sales for enterprise customers
- Work closely with delivery teams to successfully implement agreed upon solutions across lifecycle of assessment/planning, migration/implementation and operations.
- Understand the technical, financial, organisational requirements/constraints of enterprise customers and work closely to align the business case with technology roadmap
What you can expect
- University degree
- The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a sound understanding of both Business and IT strategy, a principled approach to broader architectural challenges and opportunities, and a strong grasp of business, technology and solutions, as well as strong leadership and people skills
- Experience of how contemporary technologies and approaches are helping companies transform is required; Hybrid, private, public cloud, DevOps adoption, modern application design using microservices, containers, datacenter automation tools, IT service management and delivery in the world of cloud
- Experience in at least one of these - infrastructure architecture, web application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture and excellent understanding in others
- Ability to envision and architect solutions on cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Understanding of scenarios and solutions leveraging cloud platforms like Amazon AWS, Windows Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Private Cloud and SaaS products.
- Excellent knowledge in English and any Nordic Language
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.