Research/Remediation Analyst 4 - Executive Office Research
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
As a part of the Research process, the team members receive and research incoming consumer complaints to the standard of the Complaints Management Policy. The team works with customers to research and resolve customer complaints such as working with past due customers to offer solutions for bringing accounts up to date or providing customer service for accounts. The only products supported by this proposed team include Personal Lending Group (Personal Lines and Loans and Educational Financial Services), Direct Auto, Retail Services, and Credit Card. WIM products are not included; if a WIM or other LOB consumer complaint is raised, this information will be forwarded to the appropriate complaint department within that organization, and will not be serviced by this proposed team.
Roles/Responsibilities. The Research/Remediation Analyst will receive the customer complaint (via warm transfer or web-form) from the Line of Business. The Research/Remediation Analyst will authenticate the customer and locate the customer's account information. The Research/Remediation Analyst will perform the research process to determine the appropriate course of action and then communicate the resolution to the customer via either phone or letter.
In some instances, the Research/Remediation Representative may contact the customer to perform an additional inquiry regarding their concerns. About the Role
The Research/Remediation Analyst 4 will be responsible for items that are typically related to matters with very significant organizational impact and/or highly sensitive context, researches, analyzes the decisions of actions taken or loan documentation, files, or on-line transactions through a review of individual or aggregate transactions, assessing compliance with contractual term/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations requirements and/or government regulations Responsibilities
- Responsible for comprehensive and the highest degree of accurate reviews including report preparation, analysis and trending/insights of findings (including identification of fraud concerns) and proposes recommendations for changes that will likely have a fundamental impact on future loan quality and processing.
- Determine appropriate course of remedial action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc.,
- Create correspondence as needed, enacting responses, and processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions)
- Consult regarding difficult, complex transactions
- Determine contact and escalation levels and make exceptions to underwriting guidelines
- Refer recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to senior management for review
- Identify process gaps and provides actionable proposals to close gaps
- Perform team leadership and provides work direction
- Act as a mentor to lower level team members and may assist with their development
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 2 years of tertiary education
- At least 2 years of working experience in a financial account/ campaigns as a Team Leader (or similar) in a BPO- Customer Service environment handling customer complaints and escalations
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.