Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
About Swiss Bank
Swiss Bank division has built an organization of over 200 employees with 10 years tenure in Poland, providing a wide variety of services like project and product management, finance and controlling, operations and business management as well as application development. We provide comprehensive services with high quality and efficiency for private clients, corporates, institutions and governments.
About the program
During this three month internship program, you will have the opportunity to develop core professional skills and build industry knowledge, as well as gain new on-the-job experience (even in the working from home mode)! You will also receive in-depth functional and technical trainings in the area of private banking products, project management, basic reporting, corporate tools, customer service and more. Furthermore, you will be able to see how the supporting areas of a financial institution operate and give to the overall success of the bank, and you will gain insights into the bank and its culture. A buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during, and after your internship will be assigned to you.
Learning opportunities offering:
- Develop due to mentoring with senior specialist throughout the whole program
- Gain new skills through a tailored functional training (introduction to the role)
- Build your experiences during training/know-how sharing sessions and webinars
- Discover web based trainings/Lynda to excel both soft skills and business/banking knowledge for each participant
- Engage in charity actions and networking session
SB Site Management & Services
Function comprises of diverse teams supporting various departments within the SB division in Credit Suisse. Our daily activities are very diversified and cover various topics.
- Management of digital products, sales campaigns and tools
- Content creation and publishing
- Research of digital trends and competitors in the banking industry
- Project and program management office for selected initiatives
- Data management and business process management
- Operational risk management (risk controls, metrics and administration)
- Application support & management (Control's inventory and workflow)
- Employee engagement & people development management
- Business administration management
Providing accurate data, optimizing resources and driving critical initiatives.
- Revenue and cost controlling
- Preparation of financial reports and analyses for senior management
- Forecasting and cost allocation
- Month-end closing activities (bookings, settlements and reconciliations)
- Interacting with multiple partners across various departments and international offices
Management and Business Information Solutions
Better information. Better decisions.
- Monthly and weekly production of financial results of Private Banking
- Management of cost centers, organizational entities and accounts' structures
- Data analysis, business intelligence, process and project management
- Web applications design and implementation
- Databases design, development and maintenance (ORACLE, MS SQL Server) ETL solutions
- Business analysis and requirements engineering
We recognizably contribute to the success of our institutional clients. We truly understand our client's needs.
- Perform defined controls and processes related to investment funds activity
- Perform reconciliation of investment fund assets
- Identify and resolve any errors occurring in a process of fund Net Asset Value production
- Review and analyze fund portfolios from a risk management perspective, identify risks and control issues (market-, credit-, liquidity- and firm wide risk)
- Perform Invoicing Process which includes payment of invoices and reimbursement of costs to respective funds and close cooperation with clients and internal stakeholders
PMO (Project Management Office)
The role of PMO is to support Program and Project Managers with delivering projects according to the organizational standards.
- Resource, Financial and Quality Management
- Project and Portfolio reporting
- Support and train project team
- Facilitate Program and Project execution
- Control quality of the project documentation
You offer While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a dream to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement!
- Client-focus and dedication to developing creative solutions
- Proficient in English and/or German
- Critical thinking with excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- Reciprocal team member who builds excellent relationships
- Excellent communication skills and recognize the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical skills, with raw intellectual ability
- Available for 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2022
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.