Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Compliance Academy is being run in many locations all over the world - Poland, Switzerland, Singapore, India, United States and China, offering young talents to start their professional career. We are a part of The Chief Compliance Officer (Compliance) division.
The Compliance department ensures that the Credit Suisse aligns with applicable laws and regulations inside the bank and provides compliance support to all business and functions across all regions of the bank.
The Compliance Academy program has been in Wroclaw since 2012, helping many talented individuals to start their professional career. We identify the finest candidates who develop into future successful managers and specialists. Our program gives you the opportunity to launch career, develop your professional skills, learn about the bank's products and services, and acquire a good understanding of the financial services industry and its regulatory environment. During the program you will have a chance to work in two different compliance areas of our organization e.g.,
- surveillance and transaction monitoring,
- control room,
- market access and regulatory reporting,
- marketing materials compliance review,
- data privacy and protection,
- global sanctions,
- policy and trainings,
- compliance program execution.
The Compliance Academy is a 2-year Graduate Program, which starts once a year during the summer and offers the following:
- Valuable work experience in the compliance field
- Rotation opportunity between compliance teams (two 12 months rotations)
- Hands-on understanding of global financial regulations and financial markets
- Comprehensive training on compliance, risk and finance including sessions conducted by senior managers
- Personal efficiency trainings and support from the program manager to ensure ongoing personal and professional development
- Mentor to support in business development
- Social, networking and charity events
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits: private medical care, life insurance, multisport card/cinema tickets, sports events, and community groups within Credit Suisse
In 2019, Compliance Academy was recognized by PARP (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development) as one of the best initiatives in Poland connecting business and education. You Offer
While our employees have a wide range of experience, interests, and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in team
- The ability to build strong relationship with senior management and stakeholders
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of another foreign language will be an asset
- Financial knowledge will be an asset
- Critical thinking with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dependable team member
- Availability to work 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2022 or 2023
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.