IT Business Analyst
- Krakau, Woiwodschaft Kleinpolen, Polen
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS Poland
- 11 Dez 18
IT Business Analyst
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Do you have experienced with Regulatory Reporting on Equities related products ? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
– design solution to address business problem with consideration of strategic future state model
– perform data analyst in support of our solutions
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– assist in quality control, encourage best practices, project and delivery management towards stakeholder satisfaction
You'll be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control IT team based in Krakow, Poland. Our role is to design and implement IT solutions for global Regulatory Reporting requirements (Major shareholding disclosures, Short Selling disclosures, 13F reporting, Conflict clearance … etc). We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?