Project Manager - Banking Transformation
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients' challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry. Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks and have been engaged to provide teams of Project Managers to deliver global transformation initiatives. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for end-to-end requirements life cycle
• Track, review and control programme/project progress and performance at clearly defined points ensuring the project is delivered on time, within budget.
• Obtain buy-in from management and relevant stakeholders
• Develops communication and reporting strategy, coordinate between stakeholders for progress reviews, key decisions, documentation and approvals.
• Utilise analytical tools and techniques to prepare and analyse management reports.
• Project Manager will also act as a change agent, supporting the implementation of the strategy and is committed to making change a source of sustainable competitive advantage Skills & Requirements
• 5+ years professional experience working on complex project/programmes/portfolios with multiple stakeholders in different geographical locations.
• Experience working and delivering in the banking / financial services domain.
• Self-driven and proactive
• Experience of working on end-to-end delivery of projects
• Experience managing senior level international stakeholders
• Experience working to tight deadlines and deliverables
• Experience in conflict resolution
• Ideally experience in change projects projects
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving ability
• Project management qualification (PRINCE2, AgilePM, PMP) advantageous
• Qualification in CI (Lean, Six Sigma) advantageous
• Fluent English.