Project Manager, Officer
What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Project Manager is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget primarily supporting State Street Germany. The jobholder may also assist the Programme Manager/Portfolio Manager with large regional projects;
- Project Manager oversees projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets across departments;
- Leads engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users);
- Secures prioritization and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel;
- Provides management of a temporary project team within the matrix reporting structure (if applicable);
- Secures adherence to State Street's internal Project Management methodologies and standards;
- Produces required reporting according to needs of stakeholders;
- Provides risk and issues identification and mitigation;
- Performs Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis;
- Collaborates with other PMO team members on local PMO processes.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of German will be an advantage;
- Evidence of strong communication and facilitation skills;
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- 3-5 years of proven project management experience (preferably in IT implementation or lean/process reengineering projects within financial services);
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards, Lean Management & further certifications (e.g. PMP) will be a considerable advantage.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.