Reference Data - IT Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Krakau, Woiwodschaft Kleinpolen, Polen
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- UBS Poland
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 185990BR
Are you passionate about testing? Are you passionate about assuring software quality and have a keen eye for detail? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We are seeking IT Quality Assurance Lead to join our development team in Krakow.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a part of a Scrum team working on delivering business value through Software
- Assure software quality by planning, organizing and supporting all testing activities within the project
- Conduct all required testing activities such as creating test plans and test cases, gathering the required evidences and tracking of defects
- Perform work estimation for QA activities; monitor the progress of testing activities within the team and regularly inform the stakeholders about the current status; escalate issues quickly and to the right people in order to achieve full transparency of the process
- Monitor and evaluate testing practices and tools to improve the testing process and quality of the software; develop test data and improve test automation
- Work closely with our business partners, project managers, business analysts and other stakeholders in order to improve software quality as a whole
Our team focuses on setting the group data strategy and delivering reference data related organizational, process and technology changes across the Bank globally, working closely with management, the business and other areas.
We provide a consolidated view of client data and master confirmation instructions, payment instructions and various line of business information for the Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Precious Metal business. In addition, we are providing trade regulatory rules and data classifications to enable pre-trade blocking and reporting obligations.
- Proven ability in testing and QA activities across multi-team boundaries,
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and tools, including test automation
- Understanding of project / risk management techniques and processes,
- Good understanding of the project and systems development lifecycle, preferably experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience in using test automation frameworks (Robot Framework, Selenium WebDriver)
- Basic SQL/PLSQL skills
- Basic scripting skills (bash, perl, python)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- A strong team player who takes initiative
- Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver high quality software solutions / components
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.