Senior Business Analyst - Banking Transformation
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients' challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry. Overview of Initial Assignment
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks and have been engaged to provide teams of Business Analysts to deliver regulatory and transformation change initiatives. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for end-to-end requirements life cycle
• Manage senior stakeholder expectations, fostering open and honest communication; resolve stakeholder conflict and represents the interests of other stakeholders
• Adopt our client's Transformation Framework within the project and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
• Build flow diagrams and able come up with solutions for efficiencies and automation
• Support the business and functions in assessing current state operating model, translating strategy into target operating models
• Gap analysis
• Produce relevant documentation and project artefacts i.e. BRDs, traceability matrix, FRD, User Stories.
• Develop a network of professional relationships (within Global Transformation and with delivery partners) to improve collaborative working and encourage openness and of sharing ideas, information and collateral. Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of working in a business analysis and project delivery role
• Experience in business analysis, solution design or change & implementation, process reengineering or consulting activities.
• Experience in core BA activities; Process flow mapping, GAP analysis, and prioritisation techniques e.g. MoSCow .
• Experience of working on end-to-end delivery of projects
• Experience managing senior level international stakeholders
• Experience working to tight deadlines and deliverables
• Experience in conflict resolution
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Understanding and prior experience of the banking/financial services industry hugely beneficial.
• Experience with running meetings, brainstorming sessions and workshops
• Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools
• Business Analysis Certifications (CBAP/CCBA) are an advantage