Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
For most developers, the word "financial" conjures images of horror - suits and ties, cubicle farms, siloed teams and layers of creativity-killing bureaucracy... Don't worry, we don't like those things either. Working at Chatham Financial is a unique experience. We're committed to making a positive impact on our clients, the markets, our communities, and each other. This starts with hiring people who demonstrate intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and a desire for collaboration and leadership. Are you such a person?
We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Software Developer
to join Chatham Tech Team, which is developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use. As a member of the team you will:
- Be a member of an agile scrum team that owns development of a specific product or platform.
- Develop financial applications that improve our service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users.
- Follow agile methodologies with 2-week sprints.
- Coordinate between multiple distributed teams to deliver a project/remove blockers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience (3+ years)
- OO-programming experience in either C# or Java
- Familiarity with working with web APIs (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience or knowledge of Agile principles including modern testing practices (such as TDD, BDD)
- Comfort with full stack software development: frontend and backend, API design, data modeling and query, service-oriented messaging patterns, and web development frameworks
- Experience in working within a distributed-team environment
- Experience with microservices
About Chatham and the Kraków office:
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
- Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not a title
- Private healthcare, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
- Chatham's values and purposes
- Kraków Office LinkedIn Life page
- A virtual office tour