Transformation Data Analyst, Senior Associate
Grow your career at State Street
This role offers opportunities to co-ordinate and gain a holistic view of EMEA's Client Service Centre (CSC) Transformation activity and play an integral role in shaping the Target Operating Model.
The team operates in a high visibility role, and is a great opportunity to develop a broad understanding of the business, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the company.
Whilst predominantly your focus will be on Transformation Execution, from time to time you will have the chance to be involved in other projects e.g. the Target Operating Model, Footprint Strategy and other Strategic initiatives that the Transformation Team may be involved in and responsible for. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for the data gathering, input and output related to said data forming the Execution of the EMEA CSC annual and multi-year Transformation Program.
- Carrying out and administering tasks as they relate to the day-to-day activities for the Execution of Transformation from the submission process, consolidation, validation, re-forecasting, budget impact assessment, risk escalation to reporting.
- Providing support and coverage for Officer as required in managing relationships virtually with Key Stakeholders in Countries across EMEA and with PMO's for particular Products and Processes to ensure alignment, quality of input/output, risk management and customer satisfaction.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in data/business analysis within banking/financial sector
- Strong MS Office skills, with expert capability in Excel and PowerPoint, including experience in developing high impact executive presentations
- Knowledge on Tableau software is as asset
- Critical Thinking: Must look at the numbers submitted and assess what they represent to identify risks and present findings upwards within the management chain.
- Financial Acumen and Mathematical Skills: Requires significant math skills to estimate and interpret numerical data when presenting current and future position of Execution.
- Good organizational skills to ensure adherence to submission deadlines, production of reports ensuring precise attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact well with senior executives and their support teams
- Communication Skills: Be able to respectfully challenge as required, articulate issues and predict how outcomes may be impactful. You will need to write and speak clearly to convey implications of submissions.
- An energetic and positive work style with the ability to manage in a fast paced environment
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway