Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - Polish
Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - Polish - CPG019077
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of the Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - Polish!
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum Qualifications
- Allocating and clarifying payments.
- Handling overdue payments.
- Receive and resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact).
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Timely claims and disputes resolution
- Customer statement reconciliation
- Month end processing and reporting requirements.
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements.
- Detailing all collection activity re debtors ledger
- Customer concern and follow through of issue's re debtor's ledger.
- Ensure Important Metric's are met, and service is delivered to end users as encouraged.
- Successfully graduating the training plan committed to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- Ensuring that all processes and transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined controls (SOX & Audit);
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the operating procedures, calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader;
- Very good knowledge of Polish, C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Personal culture and familiar to deal with clients in an accurately manner.
- High motivation and self - starter.
- University graduate.
What can we offer?
- Previous experience in handling customers.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Familiarity with SAP Basis & Authorization concepts
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Poland-Lublin
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 18, 2020, 4:41:24 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time