Full stack (.net, angular) developer
Your future role Projects:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in both front-end and back-end development
- Experience with
- C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework;
- MS SQL Server / Azure SQL;
- Comfortable working in Agile environment;
- Good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation.
- Nice to have:
- TFS / Azure DevOps;
- MS Azure;
- unit test and test automation;
- secure software development;
We have some new and existing, but still fresh projects for You to engage Your skills. Most of them are data consuming dashboards, front-end platforms for Deloitte employees or innovative tools helping to transform the way we work at Deloitte. Tech stack:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Our technological landscape consists of mostly C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework, node.js, angular4+, MS SQL Server / Azure SQL, TypeScript, Azure for cloud solutions and Azure dev ops.
- Taking part in creative process;
- Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
- Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
- Development of analytics platform;
What we offer
- Design, develop, support and deploy custom web applications.
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.;
- Good location at modern office in Rzeszów;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth Your technical skills as well as career-wide.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for a front-end developer, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.