IT Business Partner for Central Europe
At Deloitte, we are creating a new team that should help us better structure our regional IT and its cooperation with business. The IT department currently reacts to various requirements from different countries and it is very important to coordinate all the actions timely and flawlessly to avoid having different systems, too many various applications or a set-up of priorities that is not always correct. And this is what we would like to develop.
That is why we have created Digital Office, led by Jan Stehlík
, who has currently moved from his position of COO and CFO of Czech and Slovak practices. Jan would like to have five colleagues in the team who are well-versed in the world of IT and at the same time can be real partners for our business.
- You have held a similar position for several years;
- You have experience with implementing various IT projects as Project Manager, or you have experience with business analysis or change management;
- You are very positive and passionate about technologies and at the same time, you enjoy direct communication with clients. Deeper technical knowledge is not a prerequisite but we will definitely appreciate it;
- You are used to acting proactively, looking around and searching for things that need improvement. Simply, you do not wait for projects to fall into your lap;
- You do not have a problem with presentations and convincing colleagues about the correctness of the designed solutions;
- Various countries, various tastes, various ideas. It will be necessary to understand the environment well, find the right colleagues and state the priorities;
- If you are a well-organised person with a structured approach, you will feel happy in this role;
- You enjoy both working in a team and working on your own.
Are there areas you don't feel like a master? No worries, we will give you perfect chance to learn. :) Your future role
Examples of projects you might cooperate on:
- You will represent IT in relation to the business segment allocated to you ("internal customer") and your task will be to find out the best way of cooperation using technologies;
- You will be responsible for IT strategy, development and implementation of the individual IT projects within the business segment allocated to you, whereby you will directly manage some of the projects whereas in other cases, you will be coordinating the projects rather than managing them;
- For the given business segment, you will be a "trustworthy advisor" for the area of IT;
- You will cooperate closely with various teams and colleagues in IT;
- You will also closely cooperate with project managers, business analysts and of course, with the company management; and
- You will travel, travelling will amount to approximately 30% of your work duties.
Firstly, you will have to map the as-is state in detail, create a new project map, design strategy and priorities. However, you will not be doing all this on your own. You will be responsible mainly for communication, so you will be the one who will carefully fine-tune all the matters directly with business as well as IT.
Then you can expect partial projects such as:
What we offer
- Workflow for approval of vendors does not cover all vendors and the procurement team needs help with its extension.
- Colleagues from marketing need to ensure integration of a web tool for registering participants of training courses with the internal CRM system.
- Upon leaving the Czech office, employees fill in an electronic form that is seen as very nice and useful by the colleagues in Poland. It will be necessary to implement such a form in Poland as well.
- We have been working hard on improving the onboarding process for new employees that appears to include rather a lot of "paperwork" and varies in different regions. This issue will require digitalisation on a large scale.
- Key and strategic role which will never bore you;
- Work environment that supports knowledge sharing, personal development and networking;
- Opportunity to use your know-how and imagination as well as develop and broaden your skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international consulting services firm environment;
- A range of benefits (Cafeteria, travel insurance within Europe, contribution to Multisport card and other benefits);
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion - clear and individual career paths;
- Excellent portfolio of training.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step - press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice. About the team
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. IT provides support to over 5 000 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm. We work with modern technologies, applications, systems and infrastructure.