Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
About Risk function
Risk function (CRO) purpose is to partner with the business to seek strategic, balanced, and compliant returns on risk that reflect the appetite of the bank. Bank enablement:
Forward looking & dynamic decision making with single point of accountability building on a simpler operating model and advanced capabilities - fully aligned with the bank's strategy and risk appetite. Risk and control management:
Operational excellence, comprehensive client risk management with improved control effectiveness & efficiency, and a consistent control framework across all risk stripes. People management:
Culture of accountability, meritocracy; operating leverage via strengthened platform alignments - especially in the tech, data and enabling functions of the organization.
Protecting our capital is conducted via following activities:
- Explore variety of risk types
- Perform exposure calculation to a wide variety of products and programs across the Bank
- Measure and monitor risk, perform advanced analyses on the bank's position in the industry
- Drive continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement
Evaluating risk as part of the Quant team using:
- Financial modelling, Quantitative finance and time series analysis
- Functional programming (.NET, Python), system engineering, distributed system design & development
About the Graduate Program
The two-year full time graduate training program starts in August and offers an extensive two-year training, which you will gain diverse knowledge and experiences.
First year will be focused on providing you with on-the-job training, covering financial and banking topics and services, crucial personal and business skills, core regulatory and risk related topics. During the second year, we will teach you how to create personal development plan, explore and improve your interpersonal skills and communication style.
If you decide to join the Quant team, you will have opportunity to develop your quantitative and software development skills, including:
- C#, F# programming.
- Python programming and financial modeling.
While our employees have a wide range of experience, interests and degrees, they also share a dream to develop and achieve their goals. Join us, if you find finance exciting and also if you are:
- Interested in learning more about Risk Function
- Proficient in English (B2 as minimum)
- Confident in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
- A critical thinking mind with excellent analytical skills
- For some roles, VBA or SQL knowledge are a plus
- Available for 30-40 hours per week
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.