Compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), Anti-Bribery Group, Senior Analyst/Associate - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division prevents, detects and mitigates compliance, regulatory and reputational risk across the firm and helps to strengthen the firm's culture of compliance. Compliance accomplishes these through the firm's enterprise-wide compliance risk management program. As an independent control function and part of the firm's second line of defense, Compliance assesses the firm's compliance, regulatory and reputational risk; monitors for compliance with new or amended laws, rules and regulations; designs and implements controls, policies, procedures and training; conducts independent testing; investigates, surveils and monitors for compliance risks and breaches; and leads the firm's responses to regulatory examinations, audits and inquiries. You'll be part of a team with members from a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds, such as law, accounting, sales, and trading. We look for those who possess sound judgment, curiosity, and are able to adapt to a changing regulatory landscape. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Financial Crime Compliance team ("FCC") is part of the firm's Global Compliance Division and is responsible for coordinating Goldman Sachs' enterprise-wide anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and government sanctions compliance efforts. Within FCC, the Anti-Bribery Group is responsible for implementing the firmwide anti-bribery and anti-corruption program, including assessment of the firm's bribery/corruption risk, development and implementation of policies and procedures to prevent, detect and report bribery and corrupt payments; due diligence with respect to proposed intermediaries, and certain other business counterparties; training of relevant personnel; monitoring and surveillance of gifts and entertainment; investigations of "red flags" and internal escalations; and bringing significant issues to the attention of senior management. Principal Responsibilities
The Anti-Bribery Compliance Officer would assist in all aspects of the anti-bribery program, including but not limited to:
• Supporting the implementation of anti-bribery policies, procedures and projects
• Conducting intermediary/finder and vendor due diligence reviews, analysis and writing-up reports
• Reviewing gifts and entertainment, relationship candidate and charitable contribution requests
• Investigating escalations and conducting forensic reviews
• Collaborating with risk partners on anti-bribery matters Basic Qualifications
• Prior experience in anti-bribery/anti-corruption compliance, legal, law enforcement, investigations or audit preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
• Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
• Ability to prioritize demanding workflows, be detailed-oriented and well-organized
• Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Self-starter, pro-active and able to work independently and yet still be team-oriented
• Experience with Microsoft Office and databases such as World-Check, Factiva and Lexis/Nexis ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity