Corporate - HR - HR Solutions Senior Specialist
The goal of the Global People Support (GPS)
organization is to provide extended Human Resource's support to employees, managers and the HR community in a globally consistent way.
To achieve this shared goal the GPS Solutions Team
provide HR consultative services, offers project management assistance and delivers quality people solutions.
As we continue to grow our business in Poland, we are looking for individuals who have an appetite to learn and have a passion for helping people. The GPS HR Solutions team is responsible for:
- Resolving manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience.
- Providing knowledge of HR operations, policies and processes and to act as an intermediary with other HR teams.
- Providing support from Poland to the UK and other countries in the region.
- Focusing on bringing consistency and efficiency to our global and regional processes.
- Providing project management support for people initiatives.
Specific Solutions Specialist responsibilities include:
- General Support - Manage/coordinate central email box activity including assignments, research, etc.
- Transaction Activities: Quality processing of centralized transactions including, but not limited to Manager Connection and business-specific and team needs.
- Specialty case management - including Non-Compliance, Exit Survey maintenance, etc.
- Develop and maintain key partner relationships - HR Service Delivery, HR Legal, Corporate Employee Relations, Compliance, Global Security, Access HR, etc.
- Policy awareness - Stay abreast of changes within lines of business and the firm; policy, procedures and processes.
- Analysis - Conduct basic analysis and report generation based on business-specific and team needs.
- Ensure proper controls and risks - appropriately identify report and manage.
- Process Improvement - evaluate processes, resources, etc. to streamline functions of the team.
- Core projects - Participate in projects as assigned.
Specific skills and experience required:
- University degree in Business, Human Resources Management or equivalent Human Resources experience preferred.
- Client-service focused team player who operates with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Knows when to escalate matters for appropriate resolution and handles confidential and sensitive data with discretion.
- Critical thinking, judgement and analytical skills; identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause and mitigate risk to the firm.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, with shifting priorities, while remaining proactive and flexible in style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as, organization and attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems preferred (i.e. PeopleSoft, Manager Connection, Answer Key, etc.)
- Ability to work flexible hours based on team needs; current operational hours 9:00AM to 6:00PM CET Monday - Friday.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.