Global Supplier Services - SAS Assessor - Vice President
Job description - EMEA Supplier Assurance Services Manager
Title: Vice President
The Supplier Assurance Services team is part of the JPMC Global Supplier Services (GSS) / Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team. The team provides IT risk management oversight on third party service providers in accordance to JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) Third Party Oversight (TPO) Standards. The Supplier Assurance Services team supports all Lines of Businesses (LOBs), including Mortgage Banking (MB), Corporate Technology (CT) and Consumer & Business Banking (CBB), Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Asset Management (AM) as well as Corporate Functions.
In the regions the SAS team focuses on risk assessment and management of the vendors in the region, ensuring that policies and standards are adhered to and partnering with the LOBs , Supplier Oversight Services team (SOS) and Technology Officers as it relates to risks identified during the assessment processes.
CTPO is responsible for setting the policy standards and framework for the management of third party risk. The SAS assessors review our vendors against a set of minimum control requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- Providing excellent service delivery and support to the Regional CTPO lead in the management of the regional SAS portfolio, in partnership with the global portfolio leads and reporting functions.
- Assist in the compilation of materials and supporting documentation for internal and external audits and exams, following the prescribed approval processes for submitted materials.
- Partnering with Corporate & LOB TPO, IT Risk, Operational Risk and Sourcing colleagues to enable holistic Third Party Oversight
- Engage with multiple LOB Delivery Managers for suppliers to ensure compliance with all required assessments per the JPMC policy and procedures.
- Drive all aspects of the risk assessment of suppliers and service providers as required.
- Assess completed questionnaire and supporting field work materials to ensure they are complete and meet JPMC expectations.
- Lead the onsite assessment, providing the overall IT Risk expertise.
- Identify control breaks and vulnerabilities with a third party.
- Document findings and work with the LOB Delivery Manager to resolve those findings through Remediation Plans (RPs) or seek Non-Compliance Acceptance (NCA) approvals.
- Validate evidence from third party, before Remediation Plans are closed.
- Escalate issues associated with third parties as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiency in the processes.
- Identify opportunities for improving third party risk posture as well as JPMC's third party risk management processes, including expanded monitoring, KRI tracking, etc.
- Assist with various Third Party Risk Management program initiatives working closely with the Third Party Risk Management Leads.
- Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as third party education & awareness, as needed
- Experience in Business Information Technology within a large enterprise level environment.
- Experience within Risk Management, Technology Audit function or Information Security and Third Party Risk Management
- Work experience in one or more areas of infrastructure (e.g. UNIX, Windows, mainframe), databases (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server) and networks is required.
- Complete understanding of IT control policies.
- Experience debating issues with senior decision makers and pushing back when necessary.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills at the senior management level across various business groups
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business. About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.