Raisin GmbH: aktuell 3 Jobs.Die neuste Jobanzeige wurde geschaltet am 21 Jan 19
Raisin is the leading pan-European deposit marketplace connecting retail customers with banks looking to expand or diversify their deposit reach. We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, and Austria. Raisin is one of the leading fintech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016 and 2017.
Considered one of the best funded fintech start-ups in Europe, we have raised over 60 million Euros from a number of reputable investors including Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital and Thrive Capital. Our platforms are the number one online marketplace for term deposits worldwide with more than 90,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €4 billion in deposits invested via the Raisin platforms.
- Responsibility drives results:We believe in ownership and accountability. We focus on the key inputs and deliver them to a good quality and on time.
- Act entrepreneurial:Identify business opportunities and treat the company´s resources as if they were your own.
- Innovate constantly:Do not copy but rather create new and excitingly simple solutions.
- Step up, disagree and commit:Respectfully challenge decisions and have courage. Once a decision is determined, commit to it.
- Inspiring team: Hiring the best talent and collaborating across teams are prerequisites for achieving outstanding and lasting results.
- No unhappy customer:Always start with the customer - earning and keeping their trust is key to our success.
• home office • yoga • language courses • beverages and fruits • annual retreat • internal and external trainings • regular team events • flexible working hours • company breakfast
Links to the videos: