Collections & Disputes - AR - Senior Process Associate - French
Collections & Disputes - AR - Senior Process Associate - French - HMS006205
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Collections & Disputes - AR - Senior Process Associate - French!
The purpose of this position is to communicate verbally and in written with the end customers and the related departments in the customer organization in order to ensure all accounts receivables operations are performed in line with the Standard Operating Procedures and Work instructions.
- Maintain customer master data as new customer set up; changes in the customer master data;
- Lead order blocks; release credit holds;
- Collection of outstanding receivables;
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters/Collection letters;
- Verbal & Written communication with client and related internal departments;
- Tracking and reporting collection performance, using the collection tool in place;
- Dispute management as identify and register claims and research and validate claims;
- Route dispute to appropriate action owner for resolution;
- Cash application as apply payments received and processing credit/debit notes;
- Handling unapplied cash as investigate unapplied/unidentified payments;
- Process direct debits; process write-offs and refunds;
- Perform Audit and J-SOX controls related activities;
- Building, updating and learning the standard operating procedures;
- Calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the internal Genpact management team.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment !
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of French, min C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Accounting basic level knowledge .
- Similar experience in positions requiring interaction with end customers .
- Work experience with collection tools and SAP system (represents an advantage).
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 3, 2020, 4:00:16 PM
Unposting Date Nov 2, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time