Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - Polish
Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - Polish - LIF004785
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Customer Service - Senior Process Associate - Polish! Responsibilities
- Strive for quality work in balancing phone calls, administrate the database, bookkeeping and in other customer service activities;
- Order management (verifying data, entering data into the system).
- Checking the correctness of the documentation as price and quality of the products.
- Resolution of suppliers/vendor queries, situations that may appear.
- Active participation in the defined training courses and the practical implementation of the new skills in the work processes.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication - both with internal and external customers, partners.
we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Very good knowledge of Polish, min C1
- Communicative level of English
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
- Work experience in AP
What can we offer?
- Previous experience in Customer Care/ Order Management.
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 12:48:16 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time