IT Support - Process Associate - Spanish
IT Support - Process Associate - Spanish - CPG016367
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of IT Service Desk with Spanish
We are looking for a new and hardworking member for our IT Service Desk team.
If you love computers, fancy new tech and want to improve your knowledge of IT solutions alongside awesome colleagues - look no further, this is the place for you! (Gaming experience is also a plus.) Responsibilities
What can we offer?
- Answering phone calls in the mentioned languages in the require language field, on a priority established by the team leader;
- Handling emails / web cases / chats, translating them into the appropriate language, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time;
- Troubleshooting IT problems according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and process trainings;
- Correct and complete documentation of all incidents, with accurate description of all troubleshooting steps followed;
- Accurate , complete and correct documentation of the resolution implemented or work around applied, mentioning the knowledge article used, for all incidents and service requests handled;
- Following-up with other resolver groups for closing open tickets as per end-user requests;
- Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through end-user or resolver interactions; this activity is completed through the creation of a new SOP, that will be reviewed by the process trainer and published in the Knowledge Base;
- Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated - VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks;
- Suggest and implement process improvement ideas using of the LEAN methodology and tools;
- Successfully completing the License To Operate (LTO) and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
- Providing assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
- Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated - VOC follow-up, daily/weekly reports or tasks.
- Uses the appropriate CI categories for logging tickets.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract!
- Work in a multicultural environment;
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills );
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Communicative level of English.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Passion for technology and for making things work.
- No previous work experience required.
- IT know-how; hobby or professional.
- Resourcefulness in conversation and punctual and responsible mind-set.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jul 8, 2020, 10:59:46 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time