See job description for details
If you are a .Net Developer with experience and you would like to join us check out this job offer. Tasks
- Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards;
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies with your team;
- Participate in technical analysis design;
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
- Be part of a CI/CD environment;
- Work with: .Net 4.7, .Net Core, WCF, REST services, SQL Server, WCF, Web Forms, WebComponents;
- Working with additional development tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SSMS, git, TFS (future AzureDevops), Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow;
- Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation;
- Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment;
- Provide technical insight and actively participate in feature analysis
- you take responsibilty of your code - from IDE to local development environment to production
- Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
- Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support; develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support.
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) training opportunities
- Modern work in an innovative and international team
- Confidence in working in a Microsoft ecosystem;
- Good understanding of the Windows platform;
- Knowledge of IIS, SQL Server, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, dotnet Core;
- Experience with using package managers (NuGet, npm);
- Confort in applying a braching stategy in a collaborative environment using git and TFS
- Experience or high curiosity in docker is a plus;
- Powershell or any scripting language is not a stranger;
- Eager to learn and continuously improve your technical skills;
- Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels;
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills;
- Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business product owners and product managers;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- It would be really nice to have experience or real desire to learn about docker, container orchestration, microservices architecture, api design, api gateways, swagger, ORM experience (EF,Dapper).
Our mission is to design and develop software solutions for our customers, collaborating with them starting from their problems, defining together solutions and alternatives, implementing software solutions and integrate them, and finally supporting the customers till and after the launch of the system.