Order Management - Senior Process Associate - Spanish
Order Management - Senior Process Associate - Spanish - LIF004302
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Order Management - Senior Process Associate - Spanish!
You will help in liaising with customers, distributors and agents in order to register their orders, perform checks and follow-ups for a major international company.
- Booking of Incoming Payments and allocating them to the invoices received
- Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received
- Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes
- Reporting periodical/on the spot regarding the activity process indicators
- Maintaining customer master data (new customer set up/ changes, etc)
- Ensure order analysis and release in accordance with client's requirements and cut off hours
- Perform customer account reconciliation
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed items
- Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
- Provide required monthly reports
- Assist Assistant Manager to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
- SOP creation and updating
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes
- Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX)
- Provide support to Assistant Manager for credit control activities as required
- Ensure critical metric's are met and service is delivered to end users as encouraged
- Daily usage of client's tools for the assigned activities
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment!
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Spanish, min C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Relevant Order to Cash knowledge is an advantage.
- Work experience with and ERP system represents an advantage
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Bucuresti
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Jun 23, 2020, 10:39:37 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time