Sales Admin - Senior Process Associate - Dutch
Sales Admin - Senior Process Associate - Dutch - HIG005103
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
I nviting applications fo r the role of Service Admin Senior Process Associate with Dutch!
The job description holder might work based on the schedule committed with the client ( differences may appear at: the start and end hour , break length , bank holidays , work related travelling ).
What will your day to day role involve !
- Processing orders / customer requests for: Booking of Orders in the ERP system
- Handling customer requests and e nsure resolution to customer requests
- Follow-up on pending items and r eporting
- Offering information to customers via e- mails / phone ;
- Updating ERP regarding clients , supplies , pricing ;
- Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries ;
- Creating orders ( SOs ) in the ERP system ;
- Offering resolutions for internal updating requests : credit/ debit notes, reimbursements ;
- Building a relation with clients and sales representatives ;
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information ;
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs )
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Solving issues regarding damaged goods , shipment delayed , etc
- Handeling any issues , looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
- Raising any problems , delays , inconsistencies
- Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
- Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
What can we offer?
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural environment!
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills);
- Possibility of development;
- Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
- Very good knowledge of Dutch,C1
- Accounting basic level knowledge .
- Communicative level of English.
- Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage ).
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Senior Process Associate
Primary Location Romania-Cluj-Napoca
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Nov 20, 2020, 12:39:09 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Corporate
Job Category Full Time