What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world. At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Snowflake Engineer to join our AIA Team. About Cognizant AIA
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer. We work with the world's leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. More than 5,300 professionals around the world leverage deep industry knowledge across 15 verticals including: banking and financial services, healthcare, retail, consumer goods and insurance to deliver robust digital solutions in key areas of client growth. More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About the role
We are seeking a Data Engineer to help us improve and help to develop a new and modern personalized digital platform. Every developer in our team has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact. We are looking for an innovative and passionate developer who want to take ownership of features, projects and collaborate with other developers and product managers to evaluate, design, and implement from top to bottom. We will provide opportunities to work with cutting edge technology that helps millions of people save money.
We are seeking for creative and motivated engineer to work on our digital coupon solution. There are a wide variety of challenges that have been and still needs to be solved. You will have great opportunities for growth and development. Qualifications and Experience
- Recent experience in hands-on software development
- Experienced in software for distributed production systems
- 6+ years overall work experience and 3+ experience in Snowflake Development
- Any ETL, Oracle based knowledge and work experience is an added advantage
- Experience in work automation
- Proven proficiency with data analysis and ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Experience with Linux/Unix Systems, scripting
- Advanced communication skills to present solutions clearly to the team and users
- Working knowledge of Agile software engineering processes
- Positive attitude towards challenges.
- Telecommunication domain knowledge is advantage
- Snowflake Certification is good to have
Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain solution for moving Data from legacy systems to new Data Lake (single source of truth for data).
The ideal candidate should be eager to learn new technologies on the fly and help products to be more powerful and robust. All processes and code are deployed on a cloud-based solution (AWS).
All of this work should be scalable code that follows company standards and be clearly documented.
An Engineer will actively participate in agile SCRUM ceremonies including:
What you can expect
- Refinement, Planning, Stand-ups and Retros
- Flushing out business requirements and adding acceptance criteria & tasks to User Stories,
- Participate in peer review code sessions to ensure the quality of code.
- Recommend new tools to improve the current stack and solve data needs efficiently
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits #Assoc